Prescription Drug Take Back Day is Saturday
Richland County, OH — National Prescription Drug Take Back Day is this Saturday, April 24, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 1125 National Parkway, Mansfield, Ohio.
- Prescription pills of any kind
- Over-the-counter medications
- Medication samples
- Pet medications
Items NOT accepted:
- Needles, syringes, lancets
- Thermometers, Aerosol cans
- IV bags, Hydrogen peroxide
- Bloody or infectious waste
- Empty containers
- Personal products (non-medicated shampoo, etc.)
There will also be free Deterra drug disposal pouches available which are environmentally friendly and can be used in your own home.