Lawn Mower Believed to be Cause of Garage Fire

A lawn mower is believed to be the cause of a garage fire Tuesday at 3310 Peterson road. Mifflin Township Fire Chief Brian Mowry tells WMAN News his department responded shortly after 2 pm, when the resident finished mowing the lawn and put the mower away in the garage. She came back 5 minutes later to find the mower fully on fire.  The garage looks to be a total loss, along with a vehicle and a tractor. There was some minor heat damage done to the siding of the home.

title

Content Goes Here