Ashland Hoping to Install Bike/Walking Path along US 42

Ashland officials are asking the state of Ohio for a $1 million grant to install a multi- use path for bikes and walking. RichlandSource.com reports, the path would run along US 42 from Center Street to East Main Street.  The path would be 10 feet wide and be about 20 feet from the actually roadway. The grant would cover 95% of the cost and the other 5% would then come from a private donor.


Woman walking on a path

title

Content Goes Here