Community Health Screenings are FREE health assessments from Richland Public Health nurses for Richland County adults at locations close to home. Community Health Screenings include the following:
- FREE Blood Pressure Reading
- FREE Blood Sugar Check (3-hour fast recommended)
- FREE Anemia Check (hemoglobin and hematocrit(
- FREE Education and Referrals
- $12.00 Cholesterol Checks (9-12 hour fast required). Cash or check only please.
DATES, LOCATIONS AND TIMES:
Monday, March 4 Friendly House - 380 N. Mulberry St., Mansfield 10-11:30 am
Wednesday, March 6 Butler/Clear Fork Adult Center - 20 W. Henry St., Butler 7-8:30 am
Thursday, March 7 Shiloh Village Municipal Building - 13 Main St. Shiloh 9-11 am
Monday, March 18 People Community Senior Center - 587 Park Ave. East, Mansfield 1:30 - 3 pm
Tuesday, March 19 Richland Public Health - 555 Lexington Ave., Mansfield 9-10:30 am
Thursday, March 28 Lucas Community Center - 252 W. Main St., Lucas 9-11 am
For additional information call Public Health Nursing at 419-774-4540.
Community Health Screenings are partly funded by local tax dollars.